- Land Size: 473 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (RV: $750,000; Land Size: 473sqm, Rates: $3382.73)
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other (TG6598)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Block, Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Single glazing, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ceiling fans, Electric
- Electrical: TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Stove, Fixed Floor Coverings, Blinds, Curtains, Light Fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, Ceiling Fan x 2, Heatpump x 2 & 2 Remotes, Heated Towel Rail, Auto Garage Door & 2 Remotes
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Balcony), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Freezer room)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Whoever built this north facing, sun-soaked home in the late 1980's must have known a thing or two about real estate - the location is superb! Positioned in the seaside village of Omokoroa, on an elevated site to take advantage of the spectacular water views, this property has so much to offer. The current owners have loved living here but now need a single level home.
With brick, block and cedar construction and mostly double glazing on the upper level plus extra insulation means low maintenance comfortable living, allowing you more time in the weekends to relax. The interior is light and bright. Morning sun pours into the kitchen, which has great workable bench space and overlooks the delightful fully fenced garden making it safe for children and family pets to play.
The upper level has two double bedrooms, with the master having a walk-through wardrobe to a shared bathroom, a separate toilet and the laundry. Both bedrooms have access to a deck which has panoramic views to the harbour and the Kaimai Ranges.
Two heat pumps will ensure you're toasty in winter and comfortable in the summer months. The open plan living area opens to a deck where you'll enjoy long summer evenings with family and friends.
Downstairs has a double bedroom with ensuite, ideal for a teenager or extended family, a double garage/workshop and two storage areas that give the home handyman plenty of room to work. There is also room for extra parking, a caravan or boat.
Pop down the road to the local park and beach where the children will enjoy a game of cricket or football or simply love running around or having a swim. Kick off your shoes and have a paddle, bring the dog and feel the freedom of the wide open spaces that epitomize the essence of Omokoroa.
Whether you're looking for a beach bach, a weekend 'retreat', a permanent home or an investment property with huge potential, 1 Ruamoana Place with its spectacular uninterrupted water views is a 'must see'. The atmosphere here is 'relaxed' with a beachy summer holiday feel - it is a lifestyle opportunity which is enviable all year round. Handy to the local boating club, supermarket, golf course and schools, this is an excellent opportunity to add your own improvements and enjoy the ambience of "Old Omokoroa."
Don't miss this one - please call immediately to make an appointment to view.
To view further information on this property, please visit: